- The Editors of “ Chemical Problems” journal abide by the Copyright Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the recommendations of the Committee on Scientific Ethics of Publications of the Committee on Publication Ethics, COPE (https://publicationethics.org/).All articles submitted to the editors for publication, are reviewed. The procedure for reviewing articles is aimed at ensuring the quality of articles published in the journal.
Articles sent to the Editors go through the procedure of double “blind” review. All reviewers are recognizedreviewers. Editors do not disclose information about the reviewer.
Based on the review results, the manuscript can be:
1) approved for publication.
2) not recommended for publication.
In this case, the Editors send the author a reasoned refusal.
3) sent for updating and removal of remarks.
In this case, an executive secretary of the Editorial office sends the author text of the review together with a text of the article with remarks.
Updated manuscripts are reviewed by the Editors again.
A final decision on the feasibility of article publication is made by the Editorial board.
The articles unpublished before are accepted. The articles can be presendet on there languages: Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
- Attached to the article is original that signed by the author (authors) is covering letter of the institute where the work has been accomplished.
- The dimensions of the text margin in the frames: from the left – 2.5 sm, from the right – 2.0 sm, from the boltom – 2.5 sm, from the top – 3.0 sm.
- Then in middle of a sheet a title of the article follows, under it – initials and surnames of the authors, under surnames comes full name of the institute (enterprise and etc.) presented the article. Further – the brief annotation by small type within frames somewhat narrower than the main text.
- An article is to contain (in succession) introduction (grounds), the goal of the work, description of the experiment, results and their discussion, and in accordance with one¢s wish – a conclusion. Next to article is the list of literature.
- Then come initial, the surname of the authors and brief annotation in Azerbaijan language – after if the same in English and the same – in Russian if the article is not in Russian.
- The chemical formulas and physical unites are pointed out in conformity with the iternational rules.
- In decimal fractions a whole part is detached from fractional one by point (2.68, 1.03 and etc.)
- Title of the table is typed by entire text from the beginning of the frame of the table.
- References on literature in the text are cited in the square brackets [ ].
- The patterns of shaping literature.
- Liu Z., Qi Y., Lu C. High efficient ultraviolet photocatalytic activity of BiFeO3 nanoparticles synthesized by a chemical coprecipitation process. J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron. 2010, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 380–384.
The books, monographs.
Aliyev L.M. Photocatalysis. Baku, Еlm Publ. 1996. 150 p.
- Pat. 156832 USA.
- A.s. 726702 USSR B.I. 1980, № 28.